TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The www.hersan.com.mx site is the exclusive property of Hersan Hi Tech, S.A.P.I. from C.V. ("Hersan Hi Tech"), and is operated by it. By entering this site the user accepts these terms and conditions to make use of the site ("Terms and Conditions of Use"). If you do not accept these conditions or policies, you must not have access or you must stop the query if you have already started access.
1. The information contained in this site is for general information purposes. The authorization to access the site is only to obtain information about Hersan Hi Tech and the products and services it offers to the general public; No other use is allowed. We have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this site is current at the time of access, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information and therefore Hersan Hi Tech cannot be held liable in any case and under no circumstance of possible damages that may derive, directly or indirectly, in relation to the information contained in the site.
2. Hersan Hi Tech makes no representation or guarantee about the information provided through this site, including hypertext links to any website or products used, either directly or indirectly from this site. We accept no responsibility for possible errors or omissions on this site. All decisions based on the information contained in this site are the sole responsibility of the visitor. The site is shown "as is" and "according to availability" without any representation or warranty. Hersan Hi Tech will not be liable in any way for any interruption in the use of this site.
3. The information, design, content, illustrations and images included in this site, whether belonging to Hersan Hi Tech or its clients or suppliers, are protected by the Industrial Property Law as well as the Federal Copyright Law. The user can, for his personal use, print a reasonable part of the contents of the page for private and non-commercial reasons of consultation. The user cannot frame this website or publish a hypertext link to any part of it without the express written permission of the person legally authorized to do so.
4. The user acknowledges and accepts that all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content of this site shall at all times remain the property of Hersan Hi Tech or of our customers or suppliers and their respective license providers. The user is authorized to use this material only as expressly authorized by Hersan Hi Tech.
5. You should not use this site for any illegal purpose and, in particular, you are obliged not to send, use, copy, or allow anything to be sent, used, copied or published with defamatory or obscene sense, or that is abusive, indecent or violation of the privacy of any person. The user undertakes not to send any promotional or advertising material, spam, similar materials, unsolicited messages or any other material that may interfere with the operation of this site or with the enjoyment of it by other users.
6. Hersan Hi Tech reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to improve, modify, change, suspend or permanently interrupt all or part of this site. The changes will take effect immediately after the publication of the revised terms. The user can review the updated version of the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time at www.hersan.com.mx. The user is responsible for periodically checking the changes. Continued use of this site indicates acceptance of any modification made to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
7. It is strictly forbidden to use or contact this site to collapse or damage it, its content, its security measures or discredit Hersan Hi Tech, or its customers, their products and / or respective or personal services.
8. By accepting these Terms and Conditions of Use, the user undertakes to indemnify Hersan Hi Tech for any cost, demand, damage and / or loss (including legal expenses) awarded or for adjudicating against Hersan Hi Tech as result of the use or misuse by you of this site or the breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. If the user breaches these Terms and Conditions of Use, Hersan Hi Tech may suspend or block their access to this website and will be denied any subsequent access to it.
10. This site is provided for free; neither we, nor any of our subsidiaries or affiliated companies accept any responsibility, whether contractual or extra-contractual towards the user, arising out of or in connection with this website. We accept no responsibility for damages of any kind. If there is any for the use of the website or for the use of any information obtained directly or indirectly from this site, the only recourse available is to stop using it.
11. The use of the site and any user interaction with it, as well as the information that is collected through it is subject to our Privacy Notice, which can be consulted at any time at www.hersan.com .mx.
12. The user upon entering the site gives his consent and recognizes the following assumptions:
I. Cookies: "Cookies" are pieces of information that can be placed on your computer in order to facilitate and improve your communication and interaction with the site. Many websites use "cookies" for these purposes. The site may use "cookies" to personalize the user's visit to the site, to make his visit more comfortable or for us to improve the service. The user can block or restrict the placement of “cookies” on his computer, as well as block them from his browser by adjusting browser preferences, in which case he may continue to use our site, but may interfere with its functionality. Hersan Hi Tech does not use "cookies" to obtain personal information from your computer for purposes that are not related to the site or its interaction with the site
II. Clickstream: When the user uses the Internet, a trail of electronic information is the one on the left on each website you visit. This information, which is sometimes called "navigation data", can be collected and stored by a server. The clickstream data can tell us the type of computer and navigation software used and the address of the site through which the user accesses. Hersan Hi Tech may collect and use clickstream data as a form of anonymously aggregated information to determine how much time visitors spend on each page of the site, how users navigate the website and how the website can be adapted to better meet the needs of visitors. This information can be used to improve the website and services. Any collection and use of clickstream data will be anonymous and will not contain personal data.
III. Security: The security of the user's personal information is very important for Hersan Hi Tech, which is why we have implemented physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between the user and Hersan Hi Tech, or the information stored on the site or our servers, will be free of unauthorized access by third parties, such as hackers or hackers By accessing the site, the user demonstrates that he assumes this risk.
IV. Other websites: The website may contain links to other sites not maintained by Hersan Hi Tech. Other sites may also refer to or link to our site. We recommend that when you leave our site, read the privacy statements of each website you visit. Hersan Hi Tech is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. The user must be aware that the personal information that you voluntarily include and transmit online can be viewed and used by others.
V. Communications with us: By providing us with your email address, you give your express consent to receive emails from Hersan Hi Tech. Also, you can use email to communicate with the user, to send information that you have requested, to send information about other products or services developed or provided by us; We will not provide your email address to a third party to promote the products or services offered by Hersan Hi Tech.
13. The use of this site, its downloads, and the operation of these Terms and Conditions of Use will be governed in accordance with the laws of the United Mexican States. Likewise, the user submits to the courts of the City of León, Guanajuato, as the competent courts to hear of any dispute related to the conditions of use of the page.
15. In the event that any or part of the terms were declared by a competent authority as invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such termination will affect only that point, separating from the remaining conditions that will remain valid and applicable in accordance with applicable law.
Copyright 2019 Hersan Hi Tech®. All rights reserved.